From My Etsy Shop...

8.26.2010

Show Schedule Updates

Things have been humming right along. Did the Bread and Water show in Rochester and then the Braddock Bay Red Tail Day show on back to back weekends. Despite a few road bumps, I really loved every minute of it! Many of the crafters and artists that I've met are like long lost friends. We admire (and purchase!) each other's work, commiserate, swap stories and in general speak the same language.

I've received my acceptance notification for a few more shows:

September 19 Artist Row  Rochester Public Market
October 23 St. Rita's School Holiday Craft Sale in Webster
October 16 Victor PTSA Holiday Craft Show

Now that there's no denying the cool weather is coming, gift buying season is right around the corner so I better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment